Latest Firmware for Model 12? 1.41 or 1.42?

Peter Rafle

Gear owned
Model 12
From time to time I check the Tascam site to see if there have been firmware updates for my Model 12. (I'm currently running 1.40 very happily, since it granted my main wish, to be able to remap the PC-return to channels 9/10 for playback!)
Looking today, I see on the Model 12 "Support" page version 1.41 is listed as the latest version.
**But** under the "Notices About Products" section, there is this announcement listed: "06/05/2024 Model 12 - New Upgraded Version 1.42 of Firmware Released"
However, that link goes to this page https://tascam.com/us/learn/detail/67690
which has no specifics about 1.42, only a "Download" link that goes...back to the Support page for the Model 12.
Anybody have any clues about this mythical v. 1.42?
Thanks in advance!
Pete

Thanks, Max -- Interesting that your screenshot is of the Tascam Europe page. I should have mentioned I'm in the US. This what the support/downloads page looking like in the US: 1726756626471.png
Perhaps the 1.42 isn't available for US users yet? I wonder if I can download it from the EU page?
Thanks again.
Pete

@Peter Rafle, Tascam is a worldwide company which, like many other companies do, have localized webpages. No reason why you shouldn't be able to download a file from a place of your choice, especially if your local homepage hasn't been updated in a while. Look at the fate of release, the latest firmware is out from June.

Members online

No members online now.