Cannot find latest mixdown

sagetunes

Gear owned
tascam dp24 midi
Here's a new one for me. I go to export a mixdown from audio depot and it's not there. Other mixdowns of other songs are in there, but no recognition of the song I just mixed down. The song is on the song list. But this song and a few others are nowhere as far as the music folders in audio depot. My head is exploding.
All reactions:

Welcome to the forum.
I think there's some confusion with the terminology - the phrase 'export a mixdown' is meaningless - not your fault as Tascam is a bit vague in some areas :)
The term 'export' applies to individual tracks. It's a 'process' as opposed to just a simple 'transfer' operation, and the 'export' function is used to collate the internally held track fragments into a single wave file in the AudioDepot folder for transferring to a computer.
A mixdown creates a 'master file', which is a single stereo wave file in the song folder, nothing to do with AudioDepot, and this can simply be copied to the computer.

My bad--senior moments creeping in and I'm only 59. When I enabled usb, I went to a-depot first and looked in music folder within a-depot. I needed to go straight to Music folder to find the stereo mixdown file, something I had done dozens of times successfully in the past. Thanks to you for your help. Peace!

Reactions: -mjk-

Members online