Broken Gear Help wanted

garryn

Gear owned
Tscam M-3700
Hi, I picked up a non working DA-78HR recorder to find it had a broken Gear under the left hub. See photo.
The tascam Part number is M00607100A (Reel Table Assy S). Does anyone have one or know where I can purchase one?
Maybe I should be asking Tascam?

Thanks All.IMG_4408.jpg

Maybe this part is interchangeable with other similar da recorders that are listed cheaper for parts could try out. Could be worth getting in touch with tascam about it. How much did you pay for it? Ive always wanted one of these but they are a bit out of the price range I’m willing to pay. If I got one for free I might spend 120$ on a parts deck to get it working tho. Cheers.

Hi,
As far as interchangable. I have looked at a few models and and each service manual seems to have a different part number so im not sure. Let me put it this way on Ebay the price is crazy! People who have broken units almost give them away these days. Around $100 is about it.
Working on the part with Tascam Ninja right now. Hope he has it at a resonable price.
take care.

Forgot to mention; I called Tascam in Canada and they don't have a listingfor the part number. Not looking good.

New threads

Members online