No Effects being sent via USB to computer

Gear owned
Tascam Model 12 mixer
I'm a new user for Tascam Model 12 mixer, and I love all that it can do. However. i use it as a mixer to stream live musical performances via my PC, and the connection from Model 12 to the computer is the USB connection, and so far, when I connect and send audio via the USB to my computer, it is not sending any effects. It is a dry signal that my computer receives. I can hear the effects on my headphones. They are working fine when I'm listening, but what gets sent to my computer, and therefore to my stream online has no effects. I was under the impression that by default USB sent the signal from the MAIN bus, which is where I hear the effects working. But I'm not getting anything via the USB. Any thoughts, suggestions, things to look at? As I said , I'm new to this, so I may not have provided all the needed information, so please feel free to ask anything and I will do my best to provide accurate information.

Thanks
Dan

That's how it's wired. The USB tap avoids sending FX to the PC. There are dozens of posts about how it doesn't record FX.

You need to setup a bus to feed the stream so it gets audio with the FX like you hear in the headphones.

Reactions: Max Relic

New threads

Members online