Looking for pcb part (the one with transport function)

brain

Gear owned
2488 neo
i’m looking for 2488 neo pcb transport panel
Or find the tascam contact in france , and try to buy one
I fix mine but the forward button is imposdible to fix because the little component on top of this button is gone!!!
I know i can use the jog wheel for did the Work but if i can find a pcb who totaly fonction , like new , it will be better
Thanks

i know but the little component on top are gone and the cuivre on pcb for made the contact are gone too

If the damage is not too serious it probably can be fixed with some wire on the tracks layer (the solder side of pcb). A picture of the broken button will help to get an idea of the actual problem.

The little component is gone because i soldering a wire beetwenn the switch pin out (the cuivre on pcb didn’t walk) for made it walking but the little component gone when i try and i didn’t find the contact for made the rew function walk again
And the little component is totaly destruct i didn’t find it!!!

20240717_155354.jpgthis is what i would’like to did first , before my bad!!!

I did it for play and rec button and the red led
It’s walking like a charm
But for the rew function i let too long time the solder on the little component and loose the pcb conectivity

i don’t know what this little component on the top of switch is for but i scracht liitlt bit the pcb for see the pcb cuivre line
I switch on the 2488 and made contact with the yellow wire.... .....
And it’s walk like a charm!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Just switch off and soldering , and it will be ok!!!!!!!
So coooooollllll
Or may be i only glue or scotch the wire

The missing component is likely a SMD (surface mount) diode, you can try replacing it with a common 1N914 or 1N4148; semiconductors suffer heat so you have to solder it within a few seconds. I wouldn't recommend bypassing its terminals with a wire because it would result in a short-circuit in the keypad logic.
* diodes have a band near to one end (usually white, yellow or black) indicating the polarity, look at the other SMD diodes and place the new diode accordingly.

i don’t have other component
But is hard to soldering on the little pcb cuivre line....
I try like that , it’s look like to walk
Just try to soldering the wire corectly

Thanks for the info
I just finish to soldering the wire on the little cuivre line on the pcb
It wasn’t easy!!!!!
For the try i made it’s walk like a charm
But i will see with the time if the smd was really essentiel
For the moment it’s look like perfect!!!!
Thank you for try to helping me

Glad to know you succeed. The diode is probably part of the key matrix, if you notice wrong actions when pressing a particular button then probably it is due to the missing diode.

Members online

No members online now.