DM3200 Audio device test DDMP2 sdram error

Badform

Gear owned
dm 3200
I warmly welcome. I have just become the happy owner of dm3200. everything seems to be working normally, I'm still getting to know this equipment. however when testing the audio device - " " the error sdram err mops is displayed, attached in the photo. Do you have any advice for this? Will there be a lack of routing functionality? Will stability be limited and errors will occur? Thank you for your advice and help on this matter
Zrzut ekranu_20240612-091919.jpg

Last edited:
Posting your question in English would be helpful.

u
sorry Buddy. I had the automatic translator option turned on on the website and it translated it into another language when I inserted a post :). Coming back to the topic - a company that replaces the BGA balls under the DDMP-audio chipset must come into play. of course, there is a need to replace the four memory chips themselves as well. If anyone has experienced or encountered this problem, please leave your opinions and comments. I am attaching screenshots from the board with the chip, thank you

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240613-104622.jpg
    Screenshot_20240613-104622.jpg
    79.7 KB · Views: 7
Reactions: Peter Batah
Thank you for the information and the deal offer. So far, the equipment has been working flawlessly for several days, so I will let you know if anything changes in this regard.

New threads

Members online

No members online now.